Happy Cat Hike Club
The first rule of HIKE Club is to tell everyone about HIKE Club...
There are so many trails in Williamsburg to explore. Our plan is to get fit & strong and make some new friends along the way! We will meet 1x each week at various locations and track our miles individually and as a team. After our hike, weather permitting, stay and participate in a low impact, strength and core training class for all fitness levels. The goal of the workout session will be to build strength to avoid injury and improve performance in our workouts and daily activities. Equipment is provided, but please plan to bring water and a mat. The club goal is to create accountability and to get into a routine. Happy Cat will be there to help any way we can with training tips and plans!
Meeting Day & time:
- Sundays 9:30 am
- Ongoing sessions, join us when you can!
- Hike registration is a $7 donation or FREE- if you choose to donate, the proceeds are used to support my local business, Happy Cat Events, host trail running and hiking events in Williamsburg. Please follow the link to fill out a participation waiver form.
- Virtual can still be part of the team and I will post workouts!
- Join the Strava group for Hike Club!
- Location will be announced by Saturday morning each week via Facebook, email and Strava.
- If we have inclement weather we will Row and Strength train at the Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex.